As my baby girl (now a toddler!) grows older, it requires more creativity on my part to keep her entertained during meal time. One of her favorite lunch foods is this avocado cream cheese turkey sandwich in the shape of teddy bears! She finds the cute shape of her sandwich hilarious every time. You can add this lunch idea to your quick and easy recipe section, because with the Baby Bullet it takes minutes to prepare. Blend avocado and cream cheese together in the Baby Bullet until creamy, then spread over whole wheat toast and top with turkey and the other slice of bread. Toast in a warmed skillet greased with butter, then cut out shapes of your choice using your favorite cookie cutter.
Avocado Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices whole wheat toast
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 slice turkey breast
- Blend the avocado and cream cheese in a Baby Bullet and spread over one slice of toast.
- Place the slice of turkey on top, then top with the other slice of bread.
- Grease a skillet with butter and heat each side of the sandwich until slightly toasted.
- Cut out shapes using a cookie cutter.
Makes 1 sandwich